Sunday, July 18, 2010

INFO :)

Hello there everyone. I hope you are having a fantastic summer. I know I just got back from a lovely vacation.
I just wanted to keep everyone updated:
At the moment I am working on getting a few things set up for our pages so they will be a bit more organized.
I have a lot more reviews and recipes to post, so look forward to that.
Also working on getting some author interviews for our site. Are there any authors or books that anyone is particularly interested in?
In the meantime, I posted a new discussion on the LIVE page. I hope all of you will comment and participate in that.
and remember, tell your friends! the more people we have the more activities we can do, and that leads to prizes for you! :)
Thank you all for reading and keeping up with The Book Cafe
♥ Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment